WIN A WEDDING Terms & Conditions
The following terms & conditions are applicable upon entering the WIN A WEDDING competition, and applicable to the winner of the competition:
- The WIN A WEDDING entries close on 16 April 2023 at 14:00, where the Winner will be announced on 16 April 2023 at 16h00.
- The Bride may choose her own wedding date where all the relevant suppliers are available.
- Tweedehandse Bruidjie or any supplier cannot be held responsible for a date that is not available due to a supplier already being booked. It is COMPLETELY the Bride’s responsibility to choose a date where every vendor involved is available.
- The WIN A WEDDING prize has an expiry date of 31 December 2023. The wedding must take place no later than the expiry date. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting the prize.
- The prize may not be exchanged for cash or transferred to another.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to adhere to competition rules and regulations.
- All sponsors are to be accepted AS IS, each sponsor’s terms and conditions will be elaborated below.
- The Winner Bride gives Tweedehandse Bruidjie and the relevant suppliers permission to use her wedding photos at the end of the Competition for marketing purposes.
- Each Bride’s name is only entered once, despite the amount of people attending the WIN A WEDDING Expo alongside the Bride. No other entity may enter on behalf of the bride.
- All entries will be placed in a box, where the draw will take place fairly on live video on 16 April at 15:00.
- The draw is final.
- Tweedehandse Bruidjie cannot be held responsible for any extra expenses that are not covered by the WIN A WEDDING.
- The winner Bride uses and accept the prize at their own risk. Tweedehandse Bruidjie cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property experienced as a result of winning.
- Each vendor will be responsible for their own communication with the winner directly from 16 April 2023. Tweedehandse Bruidjie will not be liable for arranging or planning the wedding day itself but will only host and advertise the giveaway.
- Tweedehandse Bruidjie reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control and shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to entrants and sponsors in such event for any cause of action whatsoever.
- The winner Bride will receive a wedding dress to HIRE to the value of up to R15 000 from our new BRUIDJIE (eerstehands) collection.
- The chosen dress will be custom ordered and imported according to measurements that can take up to 4 months.
- The Bride should be available for her dress fittings according to our appointment availability at our branch in Ruimsig, Roodepoort, Gauteng.
- All alteration costs will be for the Bride’s account, alteration appointments strictly on weekdays according to appointment availability.
- A hiring deposit of R5000 is payable upfront, which is refundable upon safe return of the wedding dress without any damages.
- The deposit will be refunded after inspection, which will occur within 10 business days after safe return of the garment.
- The cleaning of the wedding dress after the winner Bride’s wedding is included, and will be taken care of by Tweedehandse Bruidjie.
- Tweedehandse Bruidjie cannot be held responsible for import delays beyond their control.
Aurora- Dawn of Decor
- Decor (from our catalogue & subject to availability) worth R10 000.00. All items to be returned in the same condition.
- Artificial/Preserved flowers (subject to availability) worth R5 000.00. All flowers to be returned in the same condition.
- Bridal Party Flowers worth R2 000.00. These flowers can be kept afterwards. AURORA can assist with different preserving options at an additional cost.
- A two Person Set-up & Breakdown Team (Capacity of max 120 people) worth R7 000.00. Meals to be provided by the bridal couple for the team during Set-up and Breakdown of the wedding.
- Anything more than 120 people will be charged accordingly.
- One mock-up session worth R1 500.00.
- Delivery/Transport Fees will be charged accordingly to Bridal Couple’s account.
- Any decor & flowers in excess of above-mentioned values, as well as additional services to be booked and paid as per our normal T&C’s.
- Final changes to be made at least 4 weeks prior to event.
- A Refundable Breakage Deposit of R1500 to be paid prior to the event.
- Any damages/shortages will be deducted from the refundable breakage deposit. The Hirer accepts responsibility for the full replacement value of all breakages, lost & damaged items if it exceeds the refundable breakage amount and will be charged accordingly.
- None of the above will be substituted as a cash payout.
- Whatever amounts are not used will be forfeited.
- Linen: Should any linen be considered permanently damaged, at the sole discretion of AURORA, due to any of the below reasons, or due to any other reason whatsoever, the hirer will be responsible for the full replacement price:
- 3 Tier custom cake to the value of R2800.
- Seasonal flowers & Lasercut Topper included.
- Delivery and setup fee will be for the winner bride’s account.
Zet O Designs
- Wedding Stationary to the value of R3500 which includes:
- 1 Digital Save the Date
- 10 Standard Printed Invitations
- 1 Standard Printed Welcome Board
- 2 Engraved Wooden Hangers
- 1 Standard Ringbox
- Courier or Delivery Fee will be for the winner couple’s account.
- Additional add-ons or print work will be for the winner couple’s account.
- Valid for 2023 only.
- DJ Package of 8-9 hours including:
- 2 DJs
- Ceremony: Sound & music, cordless microphone, bubble machine for confetti
- Canapes: Sound & music
- Reception: Sound & music, cordless microphone, laser lights, smoke machine
- Includes setup 2 hours before beginning of ceremony.
- Reception Venue Hire
- Wedding & Function Coordinator / Wedding & Function Planner
- 2 Course Buffet Menu
- Champagne, Bottle Wine & a Jug of Juice on the Tables
- Juice, Fruit Platter & Cheeseboard during the Photo Session
- Professional Barmen, Food Waiters & Cleaners
- Standard Drapes & Fairy Lights
- Standard White Linen & Chair Covers
- Standard Round or Trestle Tables
- Silver Candelabra with 4 White Candles (Centre Pieces for your account)
- Chair Tiebacks & Overlays (14 Available Colours)
- Cutlery, Crockery, Glassware
- Silver Base Plates
- Bridal Dressing Room Incl. Champagne
- Garden Ceremony Setup
- Exquisite Gardens for your Photographs
General Terms & Conditions:
- Any expenses not mentioned in the above prize outlining (e.g. exceeding 50 guests, extra course meal, etc) will be for the winner couple’s account.
- The guest list, bar and menu requirements are to be finalized at least fourteen (14) days prior to the function.
- Garden World is fully licensed and all liquor must be purchased from the bar. Current liquor prices are available on request & prices can
change on stock purchases. A minimum of two (2) barmen are required per eighty (80) guests. The bar closes at 24h00. Should any liquor be brought onto the property, please note that the venue will be closed as result.
- Garden World accepts no liability or responsibility in the event of interruption of electricity, water or sanitary services due to any
- Cars shall ONLY be parked in car parks & no parking is allowed on the lawns, flowerbeds or in front of the garages. Garden World accepts
no liability for any damage or loss from any cause whatsoever to any of the vehicles.
- ONLY streamers, petals or bubbles may be used as confetti.
- All table décor items are to be at the venue 2 days prior to the Wedding. When table décor items arrive late, Garden World will set the standard table décor / settings and it will be responsibility of the client / couple to add all other table décor that was not on site.
- Garden World, its employees or any other person employed at any function cannot be held liable for any injury, damage or loss.
- In the event of any damage to the venue beyond Garden World’s control, it reserves the right to cancel any function forthwith & without any
liability on it’s part but shall make every effort to source alternative suitable facilities.
- The Venue is available until 24h00, upon approval by Garden World the times may be extended at an additional fee of R950.00 per
hour or part thereof, the waitrons will be an additional fee of R55.00 per hour or part thereof & the Barman and additional fee of R65.00 per
hour or part thereof. Should you be late for any reason, we cannot extend the times without additional costs.
PAPILLON BLEU KNYSNA
- Accommodation for 6 nights at Papillon Bleu in Knysna, Brenton-On-Sea.
- This includes accommodation ONLY. Meals, transport, leisure activities, etc. will be for the winner couple’s own account.
- This prize may NOT be redeemed during our peak seasons of December and January.
- Accommodation stay exceeding 6 nights will be for the winner couple’s account.
VERUNE MAKEUP ARTIST
- Makeup & Hair worth R2700:
- Makeup: Trial & Wedding Day
- Basic Hairstyling: Trial & Wedding Day
- 50% discount on makeup for THREE bridesmaids.
- Lashes & travel fee is not included.
- Minimum of three people required to book a wedding.
- Brow shape compulsory before any makeup application.
- 50% non-refundable booking fee required to secure your date.
- Final payment must be made two days prior to the wedding.
- All trials will take place at my studio in Randfontein.
- Any additional services required on the wedding day must be paid in cash.
- Photographs taken and given by the bride may be used for promotional purposes unless advised otherwise.
- Backup makeup artist available in the case of emergency.
- Photography worth R10 000:
- 8 hours coverage:
- Bride & Groom getting ready + detail shots
- Decor Shots (Venue + Reception Decor)
- Couple Session + Famiy photos
- First Dance
- Cake Cutting
- Digital photos sent to you to download via online gallery.
- 8 hours coverage:
- Travel costs excluded.
- Photos will be delivered on the Online Gallery no later than 30 days after the wedding.
- Photos may under no circumstance be retouched or edited afterwards by ANY entity.
- We kindly request that food be provided for two photographers on your wedding day.
- Custom Neon LED light to the value of R2600: 1m x 400mm.
- Courier costs not included.
- LED light that exceeds 1m x 400mm will be quoted extra, and will be for the winner couple’s account.